Workout of the day
Thursday – 3/14/2019
The Workout for Thursday is:
-5 to 10 Burpees
-5 to 10 Ring Row or Bar Kips
-10 Reverse Lunges
-8 Lateral Lunges
-8 Curtsy Lunges
-8 WB Front Squats
-8 Wall Balls
-8 Pull-Ups or Ring Rows
-8 Suitcase Lunges
30 Rounds for Time
-9 Wall Balls (20/14)(Rx+ 30/20)
-9 Suitcase Style Lunges (50/35)
The 5k Row isn’t about sprinting. It’s about maintaining an effort for an extended period of time without giving up. Mental Toughness also comes in handy with this test.
Fun Fact: The 5k row is the 2nd most common workout on CrossFit.com
* Spend 5-10 Minutes working on T-Spine mobility
* Spend 10-12 Minutes working on Lower Body mobility
* Spend 5-10 Minutes working on Shoulder Mobility
– AND/OR –
* Body work from a licensed body worker (ART, Graston, acupuncture, etc…)
* Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
* Different for everyone – could be meditation or could be gathering with friends; the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries.